Kitt Philippa returns to Cork for their first headline show in Winthrop Avenue.
"sparse, graceful, elegantly pitched wonder. There’s a beautiful minimal soulfulness”
- Jim Carroll, THE IRISH TIMES -
“one of the most interesting new Irish voices we’ve heard in aeons.”
- Celina Murphy. HOTPRESS MAGAZINE. -
"acoustic musings treading a genuinely charming balance between melancholy and optimism..."
- Brian Coney. AU MAGAZINE journalist. -
"I'm not sure there's a music analogue to this. Out of time, not conventional, entrancing."
- Stuart Bailie, Music JOURNALIST/ BBC RADIO ULSTER presenter -
"The production is majestic and totally spellbinding. And then they start to sing...wowzers."
- Rigsy. BBC RADIO ULSTER. Across the Line.